Manager, Corporate Services (Trust & Corporate Services Provider / London)
This is a key position in a newly established London office for a prominent trust/corporate services provider.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for a portfolio containing a mix of legal entities, and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the client.
You should be capable of working autonomously and will be responsible for the supervision of other staff, providing support, guidance and reviewing work produced.
As one of the first employees of the new office you will have the opportunity to be involved in the setup of the operation including supporting with business development together with their Senior Manager and / or Principal Director.
- Working on the setup and/or on-boarding of client structures, including the collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence and promoter/corporate files;
- Administering, with assistance from team members, a varied portfolio of companies and other legal entities in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures, taking responsibility for the proper performance of all necessary administration tasks required to comply with requirements of the client and relevant legislation;
- Supervising a team of administrators and providing coaching to help develop their technical knowledge and skills;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders’ meetings, advising on best practice where appropriate;
- Co-ordinating the management of clients in conjunction with relevant Senior Managers and/or Directors and ensuring that relevant parties are kept informed of activities at all times;
- Corresponding with portfolio of clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication and ensuring that all requests are dealt with by themselves or their team in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Speaking with clients on technical matters in the absence of the Principal Director, obtaining input from others where necessary;
- Managing client billing by ensuring fee notes are issued to relevant parties in a timely manner, regular reviews of aged debt and other financial information, and cash management;
- Co-ordinating the preparation of all financial information being sent to clients, and where prepared in-house ensuring appropriate internal sign off;
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring filing requirements are met;
- Act as a “B” Signatory on the Company and Managed Entities’ bank accounts;
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the relevant Director/Compliance Officer;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action on behalf of clients and internally;
- Assist with Company Secretarial matters related to the UK operating company.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with all client and associated parties;
- Build and maintain solid relationships across the Group;
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with internal policies and procedures;
- Complete and input timesheets on a daily basis and ensure that team members do likewise, regularly review team members’ timesheets for accuracy;
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of client affairs and records;
- Monitor your own performance against personal and development targets;
- Monitor the performance of team members and bring any concerns to the attention of the relevant Senior Managers and/or Directors;
- Identifying areas where further training may be required and bring these to the attention of the relevant Senior Managers and/or Directors;
- Complying with the Group’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standards;
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation, regulations or best practice.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one, e.g. ICSA Professional, Law Degree ;
- Have relevant experience managing both regulated and unregulated structures of a similar nature;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- Ability to identify and escalate matters as and when required;
- Adopt a flexible and hands-on approach;
- Organised with an eye for detail;
- Having the ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously is essential; and
- You possess good communication skills and you are able to deal with people at all levels.
True House Partners is an executive search recruitment specialist for single/multi family offices (SFO’s and MFO’s) and the trust & fiduciary services industry. We recuit across multiple jurisdictions both onshore and offshore.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.