Chief Investment Officer (Single Family Office / London)
We are currently seeking a qualified CIO to head up the UK operations of our global family office. The role will have two sets of obligations and responsibilities as per below.
UK Company Directorship
Act as the local resident director of the UK investment company. Responsible for ensuring the compliance and regulatory obligations of the company are met at all times. Tasks include:-
- Liaising with external advisors as required to ensure all statutory obligations, such as income tax returns are prepared and submitted within the relevant guidelines;
- Oversee the execution of the board strategies as determined from time to time;
- Preparing interim reports as required and distributing such reports to all directors;
- Preparing company minutes of meetings and distributing same to directors and shareholders as required;
- Preparation and distribution of board meeting agendas, time and location at regular intervals as determined by the board, but at least annually;
- Oversee the preparation of internal accounting as required;
- Attend to transactions on behalf of the company – i.e. investment of assets and payment of expenses;
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions and managers to ensure the banking and lending needs of the company are appropriate and effective at all times;
- Assist with the development of the company investment strategy and performance targets;
- Attend to recruitment of staff as required;
- Supervise other employees.
- Maintain and develop relationships with external Investment Managers the company engages, including regular meetings;
- Develop relationships with alternate Investment Managers and benchmark performance against those the company engages;
- Meet with investment analysts as required;
- Research investments held by the company, including underlying investments of any external managers;
- Keeping up to date with the local financial market, economy and news;
- Develop performance reports of investments on a regular basis as directed by the board;
- Benchmark performance against various indexes and company investment strategy;
- Make recommendations to the board regarding investment strategy, financial investments, both direct and managed.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant qualifications & Experience
True House Partners is a leading family office executive search specialist both for single and multi family offices. Based in London, we work with family offices worldwide.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.