Finance Director (Multi Family Office / London)
Our client is an international multi family office, based in Central London. The family office provides both lifestyle, asset and portfolio management services, for a number of international clients. They are looking for an experienced FC/FD to join their small but fast-growing team in their London office.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will have the requisite experience to run the finance department within the corporate division. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a great deal of initiative and attention to detail. They should also have prior experience managing a Finance division.
The role will involve the accounting and reporting over a wide spectrum of assets and services in multiple currency/jurisdictions. It is essential that the candidate has previous experience in asset management and/or in a family office environment.
- Managing the day to day operation of the Finance department, including but not limited to;
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation and submission of annual statutory accounts;
- Preparation and submission of quarterly regulatory reporting such as VAT
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of rolling forecast and cash flow for group companies;
- Preparation of annual budgets across all clients and group companies (holding and operating companies as well as subsidiaries), this includes budgeting for lifestyle assets such as yachts and planes, as well as investee companies and cash requirements;
- Managing the group companies’ tax affairs;
- Preparation and monthly reporting on all PE investments and subsidiary companies;
- Managing all group companies’ insurance policies;
- Reviewing and assessing new investment opportunities;
- Managing Human Resource activities for the Holding Companies;
- Provide support to Commercial Finance Director as and when required;
- Any ad hoc tasks including new company formation, liaison with legal department and banking counterparts;
- Managing of the group companies’ licences and software.
The successful candidate will have extensive accounting experience, excellent communication skills and have a ‘can-do’, open-minded attitude. Our client requires you to have very strong technical/statutory and commercial accounting skills, as well as a good understanding of tax and multi-currency reporting.
Experience of varied international law from a finance perspective is also preferred. Benefits include; phone allowance, private health insurance, private pension, life assurance.
True House Partners is a specialist recruitment firm for family offices both in the UK and overseas jurisdictions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.