Family Office Finance Manger (Single Family Office / London/Working from home/Flexible) Six figure package
True House Partners
New role created to spearhead the finance function of this single family office. Exposure to commercial property as an asset class essential.
Based in London, this single family office provides a variety of services to a high net worth family. With complex financial and commercial interests spanning Europe and the Far East, a new and rare opportunity has been created for a talented individual to undertake a varied role that will involve dealing directly with family members.
Spearheading the finance function for the family office, this is a financial/management reporting role for a variety of activities held within family structures. The main asset classes are commercial property and publicly quoted equities.
Inevitably, this is an eclectic position. Reporting directly to the Principals, the successful individual will undertake a wide range of duties including:-
- Monthly/annual/quarterly/statutory reporting for a number of special purpose vehicles or similar entities as well as a wide spectrum of other finance related tasks for family members;
- Working closely with the Property Director, undertaking the financial management of the commercial property portfolio, such as enforcing lease terms and liaising with tenants;
- Dealing with mainly small volume, high value transactions for rents and inter-company charges etc. with tenant companies and other entities in UK and overseas jurisdictions;
- Collating management information to assist Directors in making informed decisions regarding investments;
- Supporting the Chairman on confidential corporate and personal matters;
- Managing a variety of operational issues as and when required; and
- Liaising with external advisors such as lawyers, accountants, bankers, and auditors.
The successful candidate must have (or be): –
- Ideally degree educated and a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). As a guide only a minimum of five years’ post qualification experience (candidates outside this range will be considered) acquired within a family office, a small/medium sized firm of chartered accountants, property related company, or another closely aligned institution;
- A thorough grounding dealing with accounts production and related bookkeeping activities for SMEs;
- A good understanding of commercial property as an asset class;
- An inquisitive outlook that lends itself to dealing with an array of complex matters some of which fall outside a pure accounting context;
- A resourceful and versatile individual with a willingness to learn and embrace any new or unfamiliar matters as the role and family office evolves;
- A self-starter, resilient, loyal, hands-on, down-to-earth with a strong sense of client confidentiality and impeccable ethical and professional values;
- A keen sense of the HNW mindset combined with an instinctive understanding of family and business issues that are germane to the operation of a family office; and
- First rate communication skills and ability to command the trust and confidence of the Principals and team.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will work remotely with approximately two days per month in the office in London. However, there is flexibility. If the successful candidate wishes to work in the office more often this can be accommodated.
Based in London, True House Partners specialises in recruitment for both single and multi family offices working with clients in multiple jurisdictions.
Please contact Paul Avon at True House Partners for a confidential discussion on +44 (0)20 7846 0025 or submit your details by clicking the apply button.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.