Family Office Accountant (Single Family Office / London)
True House Partners
Attractive opportunity for a family office accountant to join this international single family office.
This single family office is looking for an experienced, diligent and capable accountant to work within the finance team of an international family office which operates from London and overseas jurisdictions. You will be confident working independently, whilst also building strong and collaborative relationships in multiple jurisdictions. Responsibilities will include maintaining the financial records of the main UK operating entity, family treasury management and group management reporting.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role holder will play an important part in the smooth running of the team and its function. Joining this dedicated team will require strong accountancy skills and a positive attitude, with the ability to think flexibly and collaboratively.
The successful candidate will understand the nuances of working within a family office environment and will be ready and willing to take on the varied tasks that sometimes ensue.
In return, this single family office offers a friendly and inclusive work environment, working as part of a team which is passionate about delivering quality output and successful outcomes.
Specifically, you will undertake the following tasks:
– Bookkeeping and preparation of management accounts for UK entities;
– Bookkeeping and preparation of cash flow reporting for family members;
– Preparation of budget and variance analysis information;
– Coordination of consolidated group budget and variance analysis;
– Preparation of UK VAT returns;
– Treasury management and liaison with banking and investment partners;
– Payment processing using electronic banking systems;
– Liaison with tax compliance professionals;
– Liaison with auditors;
– Identifying and implementing business process improvements.
Key skills and attributes:
– Relevant candidates will be suitably qualified;
– Enthusiastic and proactive team player, with the ability to work well independently;
– Ability to build strong relationships with international colleagues and service providers;
– Organised, with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines;
– Strong analytical skills;
– High attention to detail;
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
– UK and/or international tax compliance experience would be a benefit, but not essential.
Headquartered in London, True House Partners is a family office recruitment agency that works with family offices worldwide.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.