Director, Trust & Fiduciary (Private Bank / London)
This financial services organsiation is seeking a trust & fiduciary specialist to the the London team. Supporitng the front office, the individual will provide technical support with regards to the sale and maintenance of fiduciary services and assist the trust companies in making referrals of their clients who are looking for insurance offerings to third party brokers. The successful individual will play an active part in bringing new clients and relationships to the Private Bank. This is to be accomplished whilst giving appropriate consideration on maintaining product integrity, minimising risk, avoiding litigation and achieving sales budget. The support of relationship managers (RM’s), maintenance of fiduciary services and assistance to the trust companies on their referrals to third party insurance brokers are expected to lead to new business which will increase both assets under management and revenues of the bank.
- Designated focal point for meeting new business prospects for fiduciary services;
- Provide technical support to RM’s in relation to sale of fiduciary products and the assistance with the trust companies referral of clients to insurance brokers;
- Act as an aid to communication between the Bank and trust companies for ongoing fiduciary matters with existing clients;
- Work closely with RM’s to develop their marketing and business development plans for offering fiduciary services to clients;
- Contribute to the preparation of marketing and sales materials to support the fiduciary business, ensuring these are all approved by Legal and Compliance teams;
- Train and assist the RM’s so that they better understand the fiduciary structures;
- Work as part of the fiduciary management team;
- Work closely with the trust companies to deliver the appropriate solutions to clients;
- Monitor and keep up-to-date with changes in tax laws and other legislation that affect the fiduciary business and report impact of changes to the regional markets;
- Create sales strategies for RM’s;
- Present new business to the appropriate leadership/approval committees;
- Continue to monitor and assist RM’s and their clients in connection with their fiduciary structures, alongside the RM’s, making ammendments when necessary to meet any change in circumstances of needs of the clients;
- Work closely with other product teams and key stakeholders in the development of new products and ongoing adherence to and monitoring of developments to exisiting products (and related policies and processes) and preparation/presentation of exceptional cases to the relevant committee.
Ideally you will bring with you significant experience acquired within a trust & fiduciary services context. Some exposure to the private banking world would be ideal. STEP (or ICSA) and appropriate legal qualification would position you well to take on this challenge.
True House Partners specialises in recruitment for family offices (both single and multi) and trust & fiduciary services. Based in London, we recruit worldwide including onshore and offshore jurisdictions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.