Director (Trust & Coporate Services Provider / Seychelles)
True House Partners
Rare chance to join this trust & corporate services based in the Seychelles in a senior capacity and help spearhead the further growth of the business.
This leading trust & corporate services Group, a licensed Corporate, Foundation and Trustee Services Provider in the Seychelles, is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to take up an appointment to the Board of Directors. The position will be based in the Seychelles, and may require overseas travel.
Minimum requirements for the role are :
- Proactive self-starter who has been awarded “Fit and Proper” status by the FSA;
- An appropriate level of technical experience in company formation and administration of IBC’s, Trusts and Foundations;
- Experience of holding a similar level position with a corporate service provider;
- Previous experience as an Anti-Money Laundering Reporting Officer or Compliance Reporting Officer desirable;
- ICSA, STEP (or equivalent) qualified;
- A confident team player, with a professional and commercial outlook;
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and obligations of a Seychelles domestic and international business companies;
- The ability to work within a team in a growing environment.
An attractive salary awaits the successful candidate.
True House Partners is one of the leading recruiters for positions in family offices (both single & multi), trust & ficudiary services, private banks and private client law firms.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.