Family Office Accountant (Family Office / London)
This single family office based in the West End (London) provides a variety of services to an ultra high net worth family. With complex financial and commercial interests that span continents, a rare opportunity exists for a talented individual to undertake an eclectic role that will involve dealing directly with family members. The role would appeal to a personality that enjoys a genuinely varied role and working as part of a close knit team.
Ideally you will demonstrate the following attributes:-
- Technically you will be a formally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with post qualification experience;
- Good all round accounting and strong financial and management reporting skills to allow you to undertake a range of monthly/annual/quarterly/statutory reporting for a number of entities as well as a wide spectrum of other finance related tasks for family members;
- Due to the nature of the work, a general understanding of personal taxation matters would be helpful;
- An inquisitive and resourceful outlook that lends itself to dealing with an array of complex matters some of which fall outside a pure accounting context;
- Experience of dealing with external advisors such as lawyers, accountants, bankers and auditors;
- An ability to juggle a variety of different projects at any one time and flourish in a multifaceted role;
- A demonstrable client facing demeanour would be beneficial as would someone who is discreet, well organised and versatile;
- A willing attitude to “roll up” one’s sleeves when necessary. First rate communication skills both written and oral, and a high level of enthusiasm tempered with diplomatic and assertive qualities.
With a keen sense of the high net worth mindset and an appreciation of the private client world, it is likely that the successful individual will be working in public practice and joining direct from a small/medium sized firm of Chartered Accountants, or another closely aligned institution such as a single/multi family office, private bank, professional services firm or a wealth management boutique.
The package includes a very generous non-contributory pension, private medical, critical illness and life assurance
Candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.