Financial Controller (Family Office / London)
True House Partners
This job with a single family office London should appeal to a qualified accountant who craves variety in role. Family office or private client background (e.g. from public practice) preferred.
Based in London, this single family office looks after the interests of an UHNWI with a diverse range of business interests. Reporting to the Finance Director and with frequent contact with the principal family, a hands-on qualified accountant will undertake the following tasks:-
- Financial and statutory reporting for a variety of the Principal’s (and family members) corporate entities to include the audit/accounting process, tax, HMRC issues and submissions
- Responsible for tax compliance in respect of individual, trusts and companies in conjunction with external accountants
- Preparation of cash flow and budgeting reports for the family and a number of corporate entities
- Monthly reporting on investment portfolios including where appropriate, liaison with investment advisors
- Responsibility for and monitoring of family insurance policies such as travel, buildings, motor, content, etc
- Liaison with external advisors such as lawyers, accountants, and private bankers and treasury management
- Oversight of payroll and related matters such as benefit arrangements
- Lead a small team and provide coaching/support as necessary
A formal accountancy qualification is a must (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) and experience of dealing with high net worth clients would be distinctly advantageous.
As important is a versatile and resourceful approach allied with an intellect that is able to work through complex problems as and when they arise. A flexible working attitude to meet tight deadlines on occasion would be well regarded.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.