Financial Controller (Family Office / London)
Based in London, this single family office looks after the interests of an UHNWI with a diverse range of business interests. Reporting to the Finance Director and with frequent contact with the principal family, a hands-on qualified accountant will undertake the following tasks:-
- Financial and statutory reporting for a variety of the Principal’s (and family members) corporate entities to include the audit/accounting process, tax, HMRC issues and submissions
- Responsible for tax compliance in respect of individual, trusts and companies in conjunction with external accountants
- Preparation of cash flow and budgeting reports for the family and a number of corporate entities
- Monthly reporting on investment portfolios including where appropriate, liaison with investment advisors
- Responsibility for and monitoring of family insurance policies such as travel, buildings, motor, content, etc
- Liaison with external advisors such as lawyers, accountants, and private bankers and treasury management
- Oversight of payroll and related matters such as benefit arrangements
- Lead a small team and provide coaching/support as necessary
A formal accountancy qualification is a must (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) and experience of dealing with high net worth clients would be distinctly advantageous.
As important is a versatile and resourceful approach allied with an intellect that is able to work through complex problems as and when they arise. A flexible working attitude to meet tight deadlines on occasion would be well regarded.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.