Client Services Director (Trust & Corporate Services Provider / British Virgin Islands)
Purpose of the role
- To be appointed and act as a member of the board of the Company and its subsidiary service companies, together with their dedicated functions;
- To provide, and to ensure the staff provide advice and documentation of a high technical standard to clients in relation to the standard company procedures contained within the Company’s portfolio of BVI services;
- To be responsible to the Managing Director in ensuring the proper and cost effective administration of the office;
- To be responsible to the Managing Director in managing, motivating and training staff;
- To be responsible to the Managing Director in ensuring successful conversion of client enquiries into new business.
- Managing Director
- Ensuring that the corporate services provided to its clients meet exceptional standards in terms of technical and commercial content, speed of delivery, customer service and prompt and appropriate invoicing and in particular:
- To provide corporate formation, registered office, registered agent and company administration services;
- To allocate work within the company administration team at an appropriate technical level according to experience and to provide appropriate supervision;
- To ensure client instructions are properly interpreted and implemented;
- To monitor the technical standard of the services provided by the Company to ensure quality of service, including ensuring that appropriate external advice has been taken in relation to taxation issues;
- To ensure that work processes and procedures are efficient and effective;
- To provide training on corporate law, practice and procedures, where necessary, to staff;
- To handle client complaints promptly and effectively; and
- To ensure that all completed work is promptly invoiced, raising interim invoices as appropriate.
Director of Company and its Service Subsidiaries
- In addition to those responsibilities listed under “Client Work” above, the Client Services Director will;
- Act on the Company and the subsidiary service companies;
- Attend and play an active role in the board meetings of these companies;
- Ensure decisions made at board level are in line with group and regulatory guidelines;
- Ensure records of board meetings/decisions are kept and properly maintained.
- Promoting the services offered by Company to existing clients;
- Taking advantage of opportunities to promote other services to clients;
- Converting sales enquiries into new business;
- Assisting in the implementation of client retention policies and procedures;
- Keeping in touch with changes in law and practice, analysing the impact of those changes on clients, staff, products, services and internal procedures and, in conjunction with the European Business Development Director, disseminating information on those changes to team members and clients;
- Providing relevant feedback on existing products and services.
- Raising the profile of the company in the BVI;
- Liaising effectively with professional bodies, official agencies and others as appropriate.
- Participating in quality initiatives and actively progressing and adhering to the Company’s quality assurance policy;
- Performing ad hoc duties at the request of the Managing Director.
Key attributes for role
- An appropriate level of relevant experience at management level;
- ICSA, STEP or other relevant degree;
- Experience in the creation and administration of Trusts desirable;
- Proactive, self starter. Personable and enthusiastic team player, with a confident, professional and commercial outlook;
- Able to market self/Company and deal credibly with and instil confidence in clients and other professionals;
- Able to generate new work and retain existing clients and to identify opportunities for cross-selling.
True House Partners is a leading specialist in recruitment for single family offices, multi family offices and the trust and fiduciary services industry. Onshore and Offshore.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.