Trust Accounts Manager (Professional Services Firm / London)
Professional Services firm based in London with a strong private client reputation has created an opening of Trust Accounts Manager to play a key role as the department continues to growth and thrive.
As a Manager in this team you can expect to work with a broad range of clients, including professional and individual trustees, executors and administrators, banks, and beneficiaries (both individuals and charities).The role will involve all aspects of estates, succession and trust work including:
- Analysis of accounts and other financial documentation;
- Maintaining a trust/probate tax and accounting system ensuring all relevant updates are installed;
- Providing support for regulatory reporting for trusts (eg. FATCA);
- Non-resident CGT reporting (trust/estates).
- Legal research;
- Probate Administration;
- Trust management includes all aspects of administration, taxation, accounts and compliance relating to a portfolio of trusts;
- Assisting in preparing pitches and tenders and in all aspects of business development;
- Participating in client events;
- Produce accurate, high quality work quickly and efficiently using the firm’s software packages and document management systems;
- Capable of preparing Terms of Engagement letters; using electronic file opening, ensuring money laundering is adhered to and requesting necessary documentation.
Ideally you posses the following attributes
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a trust and probate manager is desirable;
- CILEx qualification/STEP Membership is desirable;
- Proven experience in Probate and Trust Administration and Accounts: to include IHT Compliance and computerised accounts production experience;
- Excellent research skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team and under pressure and have strong financial aptitude (for billing);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.