Estate & Facilities Manager (Single Family Office / London)
Based in Mayfair, London, this single family office for an UHNWI is looking for an Estate & Facilities Manager to oversee and ensure the smooth functioning and maintenance of multiple private properties.
Travelling between the properties, the position requires someone who is hands-on and able to oversee all household matters including but not limited to: technology, engineering & maintenance contracts, construction projects, pool/spa maintenance, care & storage of wine, art & antiques, security, garden and landscaping.
The successful candidate may have gathered experience in private high profile households, boutique and luxury hotels and high profile establishments.
The ideal candidate for this position will lead with a passion that inspires his or her staff to deliver service that is quite simply, ‘exceptional’. It is important that the candidate demonstrates longevity/stability in their previous roles, and is prepared to commit long term to this new position.
Whilst, this is essentially a Monday to Friday role, he/she will need to offer flexibility at weekends and evenings/seasonal holiday periods.
Ideally, relevant candidates will possess the following qualities/skillset:-
- Can take control of the supervision of all general household maintenance;
- Is capable of overseeing the progress of future and ongoing construction works and refurbishment projects;
- Has extensive experience in construction;
- Is familiar with managing contractors and suppliers;
- Can actively seek ways of improving portfolio properties, defining the benefits of making changes and implementing them;
- Will work seamlessly with multi-national teams, devising teaching methods ensuring all the staff know how to operate the household systems relevant to them;
- Install systems and protocols that allow staff to deliver a consistent level of service across all properties;
- Identifies and solves security issues and maintains advanced security systems;
- Provides clear, concise reporting to the Principal and Senior Management;
- Develops and implements effective systems of administration and documentation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.